Quick links: Download FREE trail, Purchase a license, request support
The webBRIEFCASE Excel Toolkit is an Excel spreadsheet which enables you to collect and manage business information in a user friendly manner. It is webBRIEFCASE's aim to provide features in the toolkit for all business and job functions, vertical markets, divisions, departments, teams and roles where a spreadsheet is feasible to use.
The webBRIEFCASE Excel Toolkit forms the foundation for business applications and already includes:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Toolkit - track your relationship with your customers and track their orders
- Project Management Office (PMO) Toolkit - track high level information including contacts and the status of your portfolios, programmes and projects
- Address Book Toolkit - record contacts details for your customers, partners and suppliers.
There are many more Toolkits to follow very soon (these are also available on demand), including:
- Activity Management Toolkit - record, schedule and track task resolution
- Project Manager's (PM) Toolkit - manage a project with a practical tool which integrates seamlessly with the Project Management Office (PMO) Toolkit
- Book Keeping Toolkit - create access, manage thresholds, record / categorize transactions
- Service Desk Toolkit - incidents and support requests with a service catalogue
- Business Plan Toolkit - to help businesses to clearly define their business plan and track progress
The release schedule for the additional Toolkits is shown in the licensed version of the Excel Toolkit.
Perhaps the best aspect of the Excel Toolkit, is that you only pay a very low cost Standard annual subscription of £25 + VAT / user / year to become a webBRIEFCASE Member. This provides you wish a license to use many of the webBRIEFCASE Toolkits some of which are listed above.
We are continuously developing the toolkits. More toolkits and features will be added soon.
With the webBRIEFCASE Excel Toolkit, it is:
- FREE to request e-mail and Skype support
- FREE to raise defects
- FREE to (self) install patches and upgrades
- FREE to raise community enhancements - improvements to the Toolkit
Community enhancement requests are requests for improvements to the toolkit which will benefit the user community. Any enhancements which are for a specific user's or organisation's purpose are customizations.
Low cost customization is also available. Ask support@webBRIEFCASE.com for an estimate / quote.
Even if you are just curious about the webBRIEFCASE Excel Toolkit, you should download the one week FREE trial.