webBRIEFCASE.com: World-class provider of affordable tailored business and IT services for businesses of all sizes.
Introduction to team management
|Brand: ||\webBRIEFCASE\webBRIEFCASE Education|
|Parent: ||\Education and Support Services\Courses|
|Description: || Our Lead Consultant has extensive experience of successfully managing departments, teams and projects using best and good practice methods and tools.
You will learn:
[ More... ]
[ Hide extra ]
- Defining an (organisation), team profile and structure, role profiles, responsibility matrix - to ensure everyone knows would does what.
- Defining SMART strategic objectives.
- Actively working towards your objectives with innovation project management, KPI's, dashboards and reporting
- Creating and managing a single prioritized activity queue with effective work queue management
- Using agile project management sprints to ensure people keep on track
- Establishing an internal project management office (PMO) and a very brief introduction to project management
- Publishing your product / service catalogue
- Managing your team as a micro-business ensuring you address your PR, communications, book-keeping, purchasing, etc
- Identifying business as usual and operational activities
- Providing communication channels for colleagues to raise requests, report defects, incidents, problems, enhancements / improvements, etc - and tracking these
- Describing processes / work instructions to ensure best / good practice and lessen the impact of staff unavailability
The course includes post-course e-mail support for one month, subject to fair use policy.
For more information, contact support@webBRIEFCASE.com.